Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Uni student parodies Disney Princesses while ruining their happily ever afters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Uni student parodies Disney Princesses while ruining their happily ever afters Vide
PostSubject: Uni student parodies Disney Princesses while ruining their happily ever afters   Uni student parodies Disney Princesses while ruining their happily ever afters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:40 pm

As of this week, Cozart, otherwise known as Paint on YouTube, has uploaded a second Disney tragedy.

His latest a capella mash-up looks at what happened to Mulan, Cinderella, Tiana and Elsa after their Disney tales finished. And a hint: there aren’t many happy endings here.

The original video has more than 33 million hits on YouTube, and the new instalment already has close to two million views.

Cozart told The Daily Beast the initial idea came from simply wanting to perform some Disney songs.

“I was having a Disney movie marathon and I wanted to have an excuse to sing some Disney songs, so I figured I could parody the princesses and put them in our world,” Cozart told the website.

The witty lyrics definitely bring the princesses into a more realistic, albeit crueller world.

Without giving away too much, Mulan questions her gender identity after dressing like a man for so long, Cinderella was sent to a mental asylum for her tale of magic pumpkins and Elsa struggles against global warming.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/entertaining-kids/tv-and-movies/uni-student-parodies-disney-princesses-while-ruining-their-happily-ever-afters-20140627-3axq9.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=disneyparody
Back to top Go down

Uni student parodies Disney Princesses while ruining their happily ever afters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-