AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

"I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'" Vide
PostSubject: "I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'"   "I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'" Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:12 am

Why Vint Cerf Thinks Net Security Should Go Back to the Future

"I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'" VintCerf.290x195

Cerf, big on net neutrality, is a highly vocal proponent for as little regulation as possible in the cyber-world.

"I can assure you that Larry Page and Sergey Brin did not have to do a negotiation with every single ISP in the world in order for them to bring up Backrub, which became Google," he said. "'Permissionless innovation' is a term I like very much, meaning that one doesn't have to get permission in order to innovate. It is a very powerful tool.  I think it is important to preserve that notion that what other people know may be useful to you, and vice versa.

http://www.eweek.com/innovation/why-vint-cerf-thinks-net-security-should-go-back-to-the-future-3.html
Back to top Go down

"I am very worried about the [future] headline that says: 'One Hundred Million Refrigerators Attack Bank of America.'"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-