AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky  Vide
PostSubject: That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky    That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky  Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:16 pm

...For the first time, Letterman admitted that he and his late-night brethren crossed the line in their merciless skewering of the former White House intern accused of having an affair with ex-U.S. president Bill Clinton.

That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky  Folio-monica10nw1

“I started to feel bad because myself and other people with shows like this made relentless jokes about the poor woman,” he told Walters.

And the worst part for Letterman: “She was a kid. She was 21, 22…I feel bad about my role in helping push the humiliation to the point of suffocation.”

In the Vanity Fair article, Lewinsky, now 40, complains that the scandal still follows her to this day and has prevented her from getting a job.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/celebrity-news/the-a-list/now-trending-david-letterman-says-he-regrets-relentless-jokes-aimed-at-monica-lewinsky/article18738071/
Back to top Go down

That leftist retard, David Letterman says he regrets ‘relentless jokes’ aimed at Monica Lewinsky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-