View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Your Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Your Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Your Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 am

Working in America’s everyday black-market economy

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Your Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer 3a600f541

As “Carlo” walks around New York City, his gentle manner, warm smile, and crisp button-down shirts do nothing to betray that he has some $10,000 in illegal drugs stashed in his pockets.

In his 30s and from the Upper West Side, Carlo is a dealer in some of New York’s purest narcotics. His current best seller is the chemical compound MDMA, popularly known as Molly. Each of the capsules he sells at $20 a pop gives a customer a four-hour euphoric high. On any given weekend, Carlo’s product is consumed by hundreds of New Yorkers. He clearly takes pride in his role sparking dance-floor romances across the city. One of his frequent clients calls him a “chemical cupid” and says Carlo’s MDMA is the most potent she’s ever experienced. With good-quality MDMA fast becoming one of the most sought-after drugs, Carlo has a prime spot in a very popular distribution pyramid.

During the evenings I spent accompanying Carlo on his rounds, I learned that his customer base included people of all walks of life. Within one four-hour period, I saw Carlo cater to NYU students, lawyers, artists, bankers, and a college professor—all ordering drugs to their apartments as casually as if it were Chinese food.

More:  http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2014/04/your-friendly-neighborhood-drug-dealer/360560/
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Your Friendly Neighborhood Drug Dealer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-