LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night" Vide
PostSubject: LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night"   LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am

Biden Makes Silly Sex Gaffe

LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night" B62f317873d14edc8f2f45453ed220e8-7f11ae87aa6a40e69338d46843ed4552-0

Vice President Joe Biden was forced to make a quick clarification during public remarks Monday, after some inelegant phrasing drew confused chuckles from the crowd.

Biden, addressing a convention for the American Association of Community Colleges in Washington, D.C., was introduced by his wife Jill Biden, who also happens to be a community college professor in the couple’s home state of Delaware.

“[Joe Biden] knows the value of a community college education—and not just because he’s married to a community college teacher,” she told the crowd of educators.

Biden, later referencing the remark in his own comments, told attendees that he would still “have the same attitude, did I not sleep with a community college professor every night.”

After some laughter from the audience, Biden added: “The same one! The same one.”

You can watch the clip from CBS News below:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2014/04/07/video-biden-makes-silly-sex-gaffe/WZ6GIEAhpVjEW7eDUl0E8J/story.html
Back to top Go down

LOL, Biden: " did I not sleep with a community college professor every night"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-