View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, bureaucracy pushed rational Fort Hood shooter over the edge Vide
PostSubject: LOL, bureaucracy pushed rational Fort Hood shooter over the edge   LOL, bureaucracy pushed rational Fort Hood shooter over the edge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:35 pm

The Fort Hood gunman opened fire after he tried to pick up a form to request time off and was told to come back later, according to the father of a soldier injured in the attack.

LOL, bureaucracy pushed rational Fort Hood shooter over the edge Tdy_gabe_hood_140404.nbcnews-video-reststate-960

The father said that he learned of the account directly from his son, Army Sgt. Jonathan Westbrook, who was struck by four bullets, and from other sources. The military has released few details about what motivated the shooting rampage.

The father, Theodis Westbrook, told NBC affiliate WLBT in Mississippi that his son worked in the personnel office at the base. The father said he was told that the gunman went to the office to get a leave form and was told to come back the next day to pick it up.

The gunman left, returned with a gun and opened fire, the father said.

“The first guy he shot right in front of my son was killed, and then he turned the gun towards Jonathan, aimed it and fired,” the father told WLBT. “I don’t know how many times he fired, but he hit my son four times.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/fort-hood-shooting/fort-hood-victims-dad-gunman-snapped-after-seeking-time-n72081
Back to top Go down

LOL, bureaucracy pushed rational Fort Hood shooter over the edge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-