HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The funniest 'my child found my vibrator' story you'll EVER read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The funniest 'my child found my vibrator' story you'll EVER read Vide
PostSubject: The funniest 'my child found my vibrator' story you'll EVER read   The funniest 'my child found my vibrator' story you'll EVER read Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 pm

My twelve-year-old daughter is wonderful at entertaining her six-year-old sister. If I am showering, or trying to meet a deadline, or on the phone, I can ask her to take her into the other room and she can keep her busy for an hour.

The other morning, I did just that. I was upstairs on an important call and I asked my big girl to take her sister downstairs so I could concentrate. The call finished and I began tidying up the kitchen, then made another call, then wandered back downstairs to get dressed.

I noticed the girls weren’t in either of their rooms, so quickly realised they were in my bedroom.

As I approached the room I could hear them chattering away.

“Now, I’m just going to add some vegetables,” my big girl was saying, “and stir, and now we’ll season with some salt and pepper, and put a shake of this …” (I could hear something clanking in a bowl) “and add some of this meat here ... and stir again …”

I smiled. This was my daughters’ latest game. The big girl would put on a ‘cooking demonstration’ for the six year old, who would be her appreciative audience. She would take bits and pieces of ‘food’ she found from around the room – scrunched up pieces of paper, pens, hair bands, small toys and the like – and stir them around in a bowl, giving a running commentary as she went. So sweet.

I poked my head around the door. Yes, there was my little one sitting on the bed, clapping with delight as her sister performed the ‘show’.

And there was the twelve-year-old, with her bowl full of objects, stirring them around with …

My vibrator.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/older-kids/development-for-older-kids/the-funniest-my-child-found-my-vibrator-story-youll-ever-read-20140331-35snw.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=toyshock
Back to top Go down

The funniest 'my child found my vibrator' story you'll EVER read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-