Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 am

The country should eliminate all income, corporate and payroll taxes and replace them with a consumption tax, Libertarian Party 2012 presidential nominee Gary Johnson told an audience today.

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS Bilde?Site=D4&Date=20140315&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=303150019&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Libertarian-Gary-Johnson-calls-eliminating-IRS

“I believe that our lives would be changed for the better,” Johnson, a former Republican governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003, said during his keynote address before the Libertarian Party of Tennessee State Convention at the Embassy Suites and Conference Center off Medical Center Parkway near Interstate 24.

About 75 people attended the event in Murfreesboro, and the 60 or so still present by the final speech gave Johnson a standing ovation.

Among those applauding the speech was Rutherford County Circuit Court Clerk Laura Bohling.

“It was inspirational,” Bohling said. “I enjoyed it.”

Bohling is seeking re-election as a Republican.

“I am libertarian leaning,” said Bohling, noting that she does not agree with all of the positions of the Libertarian Party or Johnson. “I came to the Republican Party through (U.S. Rep.) Ron Paul ( of Texas).”

More:  http://www.dnj.com/article/20140315/NEWS05/303150019/Libertarian-Gary-Johnson-calls-eliminating-IRS?nclick_check=1

AnCaps call for the elimination of any consumption tax. We believe that our lives would be changed for the better.
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Libertarian Gary Johnson calls for eliminating IRS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-