HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'  Vide
PostSubject: Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'    Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm

A Ukrainian model dubbed the “human Barbie” has revealed she is training herself to live off only light and air.

Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'  V2-Human-Barbiev1

Valeria Lukyanova, 23, has admitted using plastic surgery and Photoshop to cultivate her doll-like appearance – but her tiny waist could also be a result of not eating for weeks.

"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," she told the International Business Times.

Ms Lukyanova said she is converting to Breatharianism, a cult that believes food – and possibly water – is not necessary for human survival.

It has been criticised as pseudo-science – with some adherents reportedly dying of starvation.

With her cinched in waist, platinum blonde hair and vacant stare, Ms Lukyanova has attracted international criticism for her self-objectification and obsession with achieving an unrealistic concept of perfection.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/human-barbie-says-she-wants-to-subsist-on-air-and-light-alone-9162326.html
Back to top Go down

Idiot: 'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-