AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience." Vide
PostSubject: Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience."   Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 pm

A three-year game has been taking place on Wall Street to identify the Goldman Sachs employee behind a Twitter account that purports to reveal uncensored comments overheard in the firm's elevators.

Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience." Bs-narrow-godman1_20140225153314631523-300x0

The Twitter account, @GSElevator, reports overheard remarks like, "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience."

The Twitter account, which has an audience of more than 600,000 followers, has been the subject of an internal inquiry at Goldman to find the rogue employee. The tweets, often laced with insider references to deals in the news, appeal to Wall Street bankers and outsiders who mock the industry. Late last month, the writer sold a book about Wall Street culture based on the tweets for a six-figure sum.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/twist-in-unmasking-of-infamous-goldman-sachs-twitter-mole-20140225-33f9k.html#ixzz2uNKd7EWh
Back to top Go down

Funny: "I never give money to homeless people. I can't reward failure in good conscience."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-