HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

What's on your bucket list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

What's on your bucket list? Vide
PostSubject: What's on your bucket list?   What's on your bucket list? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:04 pm

“The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.”

What's on your bucket list? Red_carpet_353-300x0

Comedian Lily Tomlin's words are more sobering than funny, when you ponder them. Realistically though, how easy is it to ditch the race and instead become the cat who gets the cream?
Seb Terry tried everything to get onto the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. He eventually succeeded.

Seb Terry tried everything to get onto the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. He eventually succeeded.

Sydneysider Seb Terry has done just that. The Manly native is part of a momentum-gathering phenomenon of men eschewing the corporate life to tick off items on their 'bucket list' – the grim phrase for the exciting must-do activities before you kick the proverbial bucket.
Advertisement

Seb says: “My bucket list of '100 Things' started as a personal journey but over three-and-a-half years, my journey has accidentally resonated with thousands worldwide. My website now caters for a growing community of people all sharing their lists online.”

At 31, it seems that men like Seb are getting too impatient to wait until retirement before they fulfill their ultimate dreams.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/strive/whats-on-your-bucket-list-20131219-2zni6.html#ixzz2oMUR6jYX
Back to top Go down

What's on your bucket list?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-