View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Newest Blogger at Free Keene, Graham Colson Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Newest Blogger at Free Keene, Graham Colson   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Newest Blogger at Free Keene, Graham Colson Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:25 am

Free Keene welcomes our newest blogger, NH native Graham Colson.

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Newest Blogger at Free Keene, Graham Colson Graham

Graham has come a long way since he first discovered the ideas of liberty via the epic 420 celebrations several years ago here in Keene. Now he joins the blog team here at Free Keene. Here’s his bio from the bloggers page:

Graham grew up in nearby Swanzey. When he was 16 and still in forced public education, he heard about the exciting things happening in Keene and knew he had to be a part of that in some capacity or another. When Graham turned 18 he moved here and he says his life changed forever, “These last few years have undoubtedly been the most single most interesting period of my life, and I’m looking forward to whatever the future in the Shire holds.” Graham considers himself an Anarcho Capitalist, and seeks to be a part of bringing about the end of the cancer calling itself the state through nonviolent means. He shares an inspirational quote from Gandhi: “When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.”

http://freekeene.com/2013/12/17/welcome-to-our-newest-blogger-graham-colson/

Congratz!

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Newest Blogger at Free Keene, Graham Colson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-