HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country Vide
PostSubject: The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country   The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

A mother who sparked an international search after she absconded with her son to Europe has been found guilty of taking the child out of the country without permission.

The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country Judge_court_375_199n5oh_199n5oj_199po9m-199po9q

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, faced trial in the District Court in Sydney in October.

The woman was missing for three years until authorities arrested her overseas and re-introduced the child to his estranged father.

Representing herself, the mother told the jury she left her job, her home and her family in 2008 because she feared her small son was being sexually abused by his father.

She said she became suspicious when she returned from a business trip and the child told her, "Daddy was unkind to me".

"I still think I made the right decision," she said in her opening address.

"I didn't actually know I was breaking the law.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/20117241/mother-guilty-of-taking-son-out-of-country/
Back to top Go down

The absurd: OZschwitz mother 'guilty' of taking son out of country

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-