AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Leftist Colbert I. King claims: Indifference to the needs of others is immoral - So I'm informing him of my need for a blowjob, get to it nigger!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Leftist Colbert I. King claims: Indifference to the needs of others is immoral - So I'm informing him of my need for a blowjob, get to it nigger! Vide
PostSubject: Leftist Colbert I. King claims: Indifference to the needs of others is immoral - So I'm informing him of my need for a blowjob, get to it nigger!   Leftist Colbert I. King claims: Indifference to the needs of others is immoral - So I'm informing him of my need for a blowjob, get to it nigger! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

There was a lot of bloviating about the Affordable Care Act on the talk shows last weekend. The Obamacare critics’ chief focus was the open-enrollment fiasco, the un-kept presidential promise and the millions of cancellation notices. Overlaying the palaver was the unrestrained glee of health-reform opponents.

The same weekend, in a section of our nation’s capital where pompous politicians and self-important opinion-makers seldom venture, the Affordable Care Act was the subject of thanks and praise at the First Baptist Church at Randolph Street and New Hampshire Avenue NW.

More of his crap , here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/colbert-king-obamacare-is-a-matter-of-morality/2013/11/29/90379818-57b4-11e3-8304-caf30787c0a9_story.html
Back to top Go down

Leftist Colbert I. King claims: Indifference to the needs of others is immoral - So I'm informing him of my need for a blowjob, get to it nigger!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-