AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy Vide
PostSubject: Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy   Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:40 am

Because school uniforms are bland, most of us would've tried to get away with a piercing here or a friendship bracelet there to show that we are not entirely homogeneous creatures slowly being brainwashed by high school.

Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy 12YO_Wide-620x349

Sadly these futile 'creative expressions' tend to end in detentions. But what if you naturally stood out from everyone? Would you still get in trouble for looking like yourself?

That's the dilemma faced by 12-year-old Vanessa VanDyke from Orlando, who was threatened with expulsion because of her naturally puffy hair. It's a glorious head of frizzy tresses that she's grown to love and seems to be completely comfortable with:

AS Vanessa told Orlando news outlet Local 6: “It says that I’m unique...First of all, it’s puffy and I like it that way. I know people will tease me about it because it’s not straight. I don’t fit in.”

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-people/12-year-old-threatened-to-be-expelled-for-her-natural-hair-20131127-2y8w9.html
Back to top Go down

Outrageous: 12 year old threatened to be expelled for her natural hair, at the divorced from reality, Faith Christian Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-