HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey Vide
PostSubject: Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey   Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 pm

A British Member of the European Parliament has revealed she's the nation's first sex change parliamentarian, having undergone gender reassignment surgery more than 20 years ago.

Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey Art-353-124050062-300x0

In a new autobiography about her political journey, Nikki Sinclaire, 45, writes for the first time about her "great secret" of growing up as a boy.

The We Demand A Referendum Now MEP for the West Midlands said she does not want her past to stand in the way of her ambition to become a cabinet minister at Westminster.

"I don't want my past to overshadow it and believe my constituents will continue to support me," she said in an interview with the Sun on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/british-mep-nikki-sinclaire-tells-of-sex-change-journey-20131117-2xp9a.html#ixzz2kyC81g1k
Back to top Go down

Corrupt British MEP Nikki Sinclaire tells of sex change journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-