AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well  Vide
PostSubject: Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well    Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:01 pm

A waitress in New Jersey who previously served in the Marines received an offensive note from a family who denied her a tip because of her "gay lifestyle." Now, she is speaking out against those very people whose freedom she once defended.

Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well  Dayna-Morales
Ugh... all 'class'... and so 'well' color coordinated... Vomit 

Dayna Morales, a server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, N.J., wrote an email to gay-friendly blog "Have A Gay Day" about her recent experience with homophobia while serving a family of diners, reports Gay Star News. When Morales introduced herself to the couple and their two children, the mother was allegedly shocked by Morales' short hair.

"Oh I thought you were gonna say your name is Dan," she allegedly said. "You sure surprised us!"

At the end of the meal, Morales was left with no tip on the $93.55 bill. Instead, she found a note on the receipt, reading: "I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I don't agree with your lifestyle & how you live your life."

Post by Have A Gay Day

Morales expressed her disgust over the incident in her email to Have A Gay Day. The email, later posted to the site's Facebook page, read:

I am THOROUGHLY offended mad pissed off and hurt that THIS is what her kids will grow up learning and that I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free. Sorry lady but I don't agree with YOUR lifestyle and the way you're raising your kids but you didn't see me throwing that in your face and giving you shitty service. Keep your damn mouth shut and pray we never cross paths again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/dayna-morales-marine-tip-gay-lifestyle_n_4273801.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Well, I sure hope OUR paths cross... useless cunt!
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well    Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 am

Leftist lezbian cunt Dayna Morales lied about a hateful note on a receipt

When Dayna Morales, a restaurant server in New Jersey and former U.S. Marine, claimed a family wrote her a hateful note on a receipt, outrage ensued.

"I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle and how you live your life," read the note.

Morales, who is gay, posted a photo of the receipt on Facebook.

Morales went on news programs and showed off the receipt with the message.

But now, the alleged customers have come forward saying they left no note and did leave the waitress a tip.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/20044085/customers-deny-refusing-to-tip-based-on-sexuality/
Back to top Go down

Deluded lesbian Dayna Morales: "I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free" - Then threatens them as well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-