HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible   OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 am

The Commissioner for Taxation

Canberra.

OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible Ca-wedding-wide-20131008144753826976-620x349

My Dear Commissioner
Advertisement

Thank you for your threatening letter of last week. It’s good to know that someone as busy as yourself can take the time to know where I cross the road in the mornings. In relation to the trifling matter in contention between us I wonder if I might beg your indulgence to reconsider my case before you send the debt collectors and repo men around again.

You see, I have just remembered that in the financial years at issue between us I attended a number of weddings. I had not thought to claim these as work expenses until I saw that most members of the government have done so repeatedly over the same period.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/blogs/blunt-instrument/weddings-parties-anything-deductible-20131008-2v4t5.html#ixzz2h6gXCz8R
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz Funny: Weddings, Parties, Anything deductible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-