HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide Vide
PostSubject: Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide   Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:14 am

There was nothing particularly special about the date, said Aina Ranke. It was just that Thursday, September 19, was the day the 57-year-old accountant and political activist chose to leave this life.

Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide Art-aina-sstory-620x349

But Ms Ranke's exit went horribly wrong, leaving friends, her carer and doctors with a string of confronting ethical and medical issues.

I have taken my own life because I have always been an independent person and in control of my life ... I wanted control over my end of life decision, the same as I had control over the decisions I made during my adult life.

On the evening before her planned death, Aina (pronounced Eye-na) Ranke shared her plans, fears and reminisced on her ''profound love for this country'' with three strangers - this reporter and two volunteers with Dying With Dignity. She wanted her death to mean something.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ainas-tale-why-i-ended-my-life-20130927-2ujw5.html#ixzz2gAndxcbn
Back to top Go down

Awww, ex-OZschwitz tax department parasite fucks up own suicide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-