AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech Vide
PostSubject: LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech   LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 am

I’m a 23-year-old psychology student from Sydney and in June this year, I was subjected to a horrific torrent of abusive tweets from fans of touring American rapper Tyler Okonma. I challenged Okonma’s lyrics which encourage rape and violence against women by vocally supporting a petition on change.org that suggested he shouldn’t be playing all-age shows. 

LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech Art-166471043-620x349

At Tyler’s concert in Sydney the next day, he told his fans he hoped my children got STDs, and “dedicated” songs to me that included lyrics like “punch a bitch in her mouth just for talkin' shit”.

The abuse started almost instantly. First a drip, then a rush, then a flood.  I felt physically sick. He had 1.7 million fans, and it felt like every single one of them had some violence stored up for me - a promise to assault me, the threat that they would rape me, an expression of hatred for my life and my freedom.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/us-rapper-tyler-the-creator-unleashes-a-torrent-of-hate-on-sydney-activist-20130806-2rbbf.html
Back to top Go down

LOL, US Rapper Tyler The Creator unleashes a torrent of hate on a leftist OZschwitz activist, who doesn't believe in free speech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-