View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christian AnCap Struggling With 'Social Justice' Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christian AnCap Struggling With 'Social Justice'   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christian AnCap Struggling With 'Social Justice' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 am

As I work daily to reconcile my faith and my political beliefs, one of the issues that continually creeps to the forefront is social justice. I come from a personal faith background that’s been heavily informed by Jesus’ words in Matthew 25 (“What you do to these the least of my brethren, you do unto me”) — which makes topics like redistribution of wealth, income disparity, generosity, and giving far from academic to me.

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christian AnCap Struggling With 'Social Justice' Image9

As a Christian who’s drawn to a particularly anarchocapitalist form of libertarianism, I have plenty to think about.

I’ve been thinking about this a LOT lately, as my particularly anarchocapitalist flavor of libertarianism tends to (rightly) be chided for its greed.

More here:  http://youngpatriots.com/2013/08/why-america-is-just-like-the-nations-we-condemn/

Poor guy... has to dump the mysticism... let's hope he does some day... leftist terminology and values too...
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christian AnCap Struggling With 'Social Justice'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-