HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Gold Standard Vs. Fiat Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Gold Standard Vs. Fiat Money  Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Gold Standard Vs. Fiat Money    Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Gold Standard Vs. Fiat Money  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 pm

I am trying to improve on my public speaking. I get nervous while on camera due to stage fright.

I was having trouble putting my thoughts into words. A better explanation of the Quantity theory of money would be that Money x Velocity = Price x Transactions, and therefore an increase of money indicates an increase in price or an increase in transactions. If transactions don't increase as money increases than the price will rise as money rises. If the money supply does not increase as transactions increase, than the velocity of money will rise. In the short run velocity is constant, and therefore the long term of effects of changes in transactions, with a constant monetary supply, will lead to changes in the velocity, but the short term effect is changes in price. I think I said this all in the debate, but I was not clear when I said it.

Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Gold Standard Vs. Fiat Money

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-