HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Cyrus too raunchy for lame Brits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Cyrus too raunchy for lame Brits Vide
PostSubject: Cyrus too raunchy for lame Brits   Cyrus too raunchy for lame Brits Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 am

he's certainly come a long way from Disney, Miley Cyrus has had to censor her video for UK TV.

The video for her new single We Can't Stop has been censored for UK TV viewers over fears it is too raunchy.

The former Hannah Montana star gyrates against fellow partygoers in a cropped see-through shirt while making sexual gestures in the provocative promo, and MTV bosses in Britain have insisted on changing the clip.

The singer/actress tells DailyMail.co.uk, "They've edited the video here in the UK They put a big X over my mouth 'cos I was going like 'this' (makes a gesture for oral sex).
"No gyrating... there was a lot less. They took out literally everything. I thought the video wasn't bad, then MTV in the UK sent, like, 18 notes asking for changes."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/18133633/miley-cyrus-too-raunchy-for-british-tv/
Back to top Go down

Cyrus too raunchy for lame Brits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-