HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire Vide
PostSubject: Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire   Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 am

A good samaritan who returned a stolen bike to its owner has been warned by police for buying stolen goods.

Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire Gumtree-729-3-620x349

The man, who has been hailed as a “super-friendly guy who went above and beyond”, bought a silver bike for $60 off a man on Smith Street, Collingwood, last week before handing it into police and posting an ad on Gumtree in an effort to find the bike's rightful owner.

I understand it looks suspicious, that is why I went straight to the police station.

According to Mikey*, the bike was in the possession of the same man he had bought another stolen bike off just a week earlier.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/by-gum-is-that-my-bike-samaritans-good-turns-backfire-20130710-2pp0n.html#ixzz2YcALbNft
Back to top Go down

Statist idiots: OZschwitz samaritan's good turns backfire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-