AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: 'Sensitive' OZschwitz opposition leader on digger's death: "Shit happens"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: 'Sensitive' OZschwitz opposition leader on digger's death: "Shit happens" Vide
PostSubject: Funny: 'Sensitive' OZschwitz opposition leader on digger's death: "Shit happens"   Funny: 'Sensitive' OZschwitz opposition leader on digger's death: "Shit happens" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 pm

TONY ABBOTT has phoned the wife of a soldier killed in Afghanistan to apologise after being caught on camera saying ''shit happens'' when told that no single factor was to blame for the man's death.

But Ian MacKinney, the father of the dead soldier, Jared MacKinney, said the Opposition Leader's comments were ''out of line'' and made him ''feel sick''.

''My attitude would be to ignore it, to give it the least amount of credence,'' he said.

He described Mr Abbott as thoughtless, ignorant and uncaring. ''It just shows how good he is, or isn't. I'm not going to let it bother me, but it just shows he's not very thoughtful. He doesn't care too much.'' Last night Mr Abbott furiously rejected claims of insensitivity and said his words, captured on Defence Force video during a trip to Afghanistan in October, had been taken out of context.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dead-diggers-father-sickened-by-abbott-gaffe-20110208-1alq1.html#ixzz2XeTGuzmq
Back to top Go down

Funny: 'Sensitive' OZschwitz opposition leader on digger's death: "Shit happens"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-