AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries Vide
PostSubject: The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries   The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:12 am

A mother of two has described how she put her life on the line by trying to persuade terrorists to hand over their weapons.

The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries 729woman620x349

I said: 'Right, now it is only you versus many people, you are going to lose, what would you like to do?' He said: 'I would like to stay and fight.'

Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, a cub scout leader, talked with the killers and kept her nerve as one of them told her: "We want to start a war in London tonight."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/you-are-going-to-lose-mother-tells-attackers-to-drop-weapons-after-london-killing-20130523-2k210.html#ixzz2U66ZWVMp
Back to top Go down

The statists are responsible: "I asked him if he did it and he said 'yes', and I said 'why?' And he said because he [the victim] has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-