AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead Vide
PostSubject: Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead   Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Three men are dead and another is fighting for life after the car they were in smashed into a parked vehicle shortly after getting away from police in the Auckland suburb of Mangere early this morning.

Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead 8661423

Police say the pursuit on the South Western Motorway had been called off before the crash on Massey Road.

Ben Tai lived closest to the crash which saw two vehicles virtually destroyed.

"I heard a massive bang, I thought somebody had run into the fence," he told Fairfax.

"I came running out."

He was first to the car, saying the scene was horrific.

"There was a car on its side and one all twisted up," he said.

"The car was still on, the engine was still roaring. I think the guy had his foot on it."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8661116/Three-dead-after-police-pursuit-called-off
Back to top Go down

Lying NZ poLICE say the pursuit had been called off before the crash, 3 serfs dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-