AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Despite opposing conservatives, I'll give the Independent Women's Forum a free plug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Despite opposing conservatives, I'll give the Independent Women's Forum a free plug Vide
PostSubject: Despite opposing conservatives, I'll give the Independent Women's Forum a free plug   Despite opposing conservatives, I'll give the Independent Women's Forum a free plug Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 am

About IWF

The Independent Women's Forum is on a mission to expand the conservative coalition, both by increasing the number of women who understand and value the benefits of limited government, personal liberty, and free markets, and by countering those who seek to ever-expand government in the name of protecting women. IWF is a non-partisan, 501(c)(3) research and educational institution. By aggressively seeking earned media, providing easy-to-read, timely publications and commentary, and reaching out to the public, we seek to cultivate support for these important principles and encourage women to join us in working to return the country to limited, Constitutional government.

http://www.iwf.org/about
Back to top Go down

Despite opposing conservatives, I'll give the Independent Women's Forum a free plug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-