View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Idiot: Lazy Postal Worker Burns, Buries Undelivered Mail Vide
PostSubject: Idiot: Lazy Postal Worker Burns, Buries Undelivered Mail   Idiot: Lazy Postal Worker Burns, Buries Undelivered Mail Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 pm

“A disgraced mailman is in trouble again after admitting to burying thousands of pieces of mail in his backyard. Postal investigators state mailman Richard Farrell is accused of using a backhoe and burying the undelivered mail in a deep trench. ‘Just because I was lazy, and I became a not very good employee,’ said Farrell. ‘I just wanted to get out of their as soon as possible.’ According to court documents, in 2010, fellow coworkers discovered Farrell dumping mail in a recycling bin. Those actions prompted investigators to follow him on a route. Investigators discovered that rather than delivering the mail, Farrell spent his shift at a bar before taking the mail home and burning it in a fire pit.”

Idiot: Lazy Postal Worker Burns, Buries Undelivered Mail Lazy-postal-worker

http://www.waff.com/story/21837254/lazy-postal-worker-burns-buries-undelivered-mail
Back to top Go down

Idiot: Lazy Postal Worker Burns, Buries Undelivered Mail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-