View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Let China's Most Famous Artist Inspire The Rebel Entrepreneur In You Vide
PostSubject: Let China's Most Famous Artist Inspire The Rebel Entrepreneur In You   Let China's Most Famous Artist Inspire The Rebel Entrepreneur In You Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:35 am

You need to watch Never Sorry, the documentary about artist-activist-dissident Ai Weiwei. I saw it this summer; it’s inspiring.

The film depicts his open defiance of the government, leading to an 81-day incarceration.

He experiments with his art and searches for answers. He’s not afraid to ask questions that others won’t.

His passion for freedom is contagious. It infected him while studying in New York City in the 1980′s, and it’s never left him. He calls Beijing, where people are silently suffering, a constant nightmare and continues to use Twitter to spread his freedom message.

I frequently touch on the connection between artist and entrepreneur. Whether entrepreneur or intrapreneur, I ask: what suffering will you alleviate? Who will you defy?

The world needs more hooligans like Ai Weiwei.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/drewhansen/2012/12/25/let-chinas-most-famous-artist-inspire-the-rebel-entrepreneur-in-you/
Back to top Go down

Let China's Most Famous Artist Inspire The Rebel Entrepreneur In You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-