AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts Vide
PostSubject: Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts   Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:04 am

Ben Affleck, the actor, director, and Massachusetts native, will not be a candidate to succeed the departing senior Senator John Kerry.

Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts 158568823

Affleck took to his Facebook page on Christmas Eve to make the announcement.

“I love Massachusetts and our political process, but I am not running for office,” Affleck said in the social media post. “We are about to get a great secretary of state and there are some phenomenal candidates in Massachusetts for his Senate seat. I look forward to an amazing campaign.”

Affleck’s name has been included in the list of potential candidates that could seek to replace Kerry after he leaves his post to become President Obama’s secretary of state. WBZ political analyst Jon Keller and CBS News “Face the Nation” host Bob Schieffer have been among those to add to the discussion of Affleck’s potential candidacy.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/12/24/ben-affleck-not-running-for-senate-massachusetts/poEFL9SWN7Bz4Lf1bhUX6L/story.html
Back to top Go down

Thank dog for small mercies: Ben Affleck not running for US Senate in Massachusetts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-