View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Model Citizen: Sen. Michael Crapo Arrested on DUI Charge Vide
PostSubject: Model Citizen: Sen. Michael Crapo Arrested on DUI Charge   Model Citizen: Sen. Michael Crapo Arrested on DUI Charge Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:02 am

Idaho Sen. Michael Crapo was arrested a charge of driving under the influence early today after he allegedly ran a red light in Alexandria, Va., police said.

Model Citizen: Sen. Michael Crapo Arrested on DUI Charge Apcrapoac121223wblog

The Idaho Republican was arrested without incident after he failed a field sobriety test, Alexandria police spokesman Jody Donaldson told ABC News Radio.

Crapo was released on a $1,000 bond, and has a court date scheduled for Jan. 4, 2013.

Crapo released a statement apologizing for the incident.

“I am deeply sorry for the actions that resulted in this circumstance,” Crapo said. “I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter. I will also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated.”

Crapo was elected to the Senate in 1998 and before that served six years in the House of Representatives.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/sen-michael-crapo-arrested-on-dui-charge/

You sure are full of crap, Crapo!
Back to top Go down

Model Citizen: Sen. Michael Crapo Arrested on DUI Charge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-