AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended Vide
PostSubject: Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended   Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:36 pm

A still from the traffic stop with Ashley Dobbs. Her aunt Angel Dobbs can be heard in the video saying, "I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago. I had a finger in my a-- and a finger in my p---- ... This is so embarrassing to me."

Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended Search11219

A state trooper who was caught on camera humiliating two Texas women by searching their private parts in public during a traffic stop was suspended on Wednesday.

The footage taken from the dashboard of another vehicle clearly shows Kelley Helleson sticking her hand down the front and back of the women’s pants.

Ashley Dobbs, 24, and her aunt Angel Dobbs, 38, filed suit earlier this week against Helleson and fellow state trooper David Farrell – as well as their department head – for the body cavity search from July 13 on a state highway near Irving, Texas, which is close to Dallas.
"To search a human being in this matter — it's mind boggling," Scott H. Palmer, the Dobbs' attorney, told the Daily News. "I talked to law enforcement throughout Texas and Oklahoma. No one's ever heard of such a ridiculous search… This isn't supposed to happen and should never happen again."

“Angel Dobbs was overwhelmed with emotion and a feeling of helplessness and reacted stating that Helleson had just violated her in a most horrific manner,” the lawsuit reads.

The incident occurred after Farrell pulled over the women when he saw someone throw cigarette butts from their vehicle, he told the women.

“This has been an eye-opening experience for me,” Angel Dobbs can be heard telling Farrell in the video. “I’ve never been pulled over, never searched like this... I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago. I had a finger in my a-- and a finger in my p----… This is so embarrassing to me.”

More: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/humiliating-cavity-search-traffic-stop-sparks-suit-article-1.1223901
Back to top Go down

Unbelievable: Texas state trooper caught on video searching women's private parts during traffic stop is suspended

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-