AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally Vide
PostSubject: Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally   Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm

The former Texas high school teacher jailed after being caught on tape having group sex with four of her own students — while a fifth filmed — now says that graphic video makes her a victim.

Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally Teachersex29n1web

Brittni Colleps, a 28-year-old wife and mother of three, was convicted on 16 counts of having improper relationships with students in August and is currently serving a five-year jail term.

Her conviction came after a salacious round of courtroom testimony this summer, when jurors heard her student sex partners say they were “happy” to mess around in her home and that Colleps had once described herself as an “anything goes in sex kind of girl.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/jailed-texas-group-sex-teacher-brittni-colleps-i-victimized-video-article-1.1170856
Back to top Go down

Jailed Texas group-sex teacher: Sex-romp with students, all consenting adults, should not affect me or anyone else legally

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-