HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

$1.5m hybrid Jag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

$1.5m hybrid Jag Vide
PostSubject: $1.5m hybrid Jag   $1.5m hybrid Jag Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 pm

It won’t be faster but Jaguar says its forthcoming C-X75 hybrid supercar is more technically advanced than the Bugatti Veyron.

$1.5m hybrid Jag Cx75729620x349

That’s the view of Adrian Hallmark, global brand manager for Jaguar, who was heavily involved in the development of the Veyron when he worked for the Volkswagen Group.

The C-X75 will be powered by a combination of an electric motor and a 1.6-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine. Hallmark believes the car will set a new benchmark for supercars thanks to its technology.

“I actually think more,” Hallmark said when asked if it would be as impressive as the Veyron. “And I’m not being arrogant because I know the project, I actually helped set up Bugatti from a sales, marketing, distribution and strategic planning perspective in my spare time; so I know a lot about the project and the company and the product itself.

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/details-15m-hybrid-jag-20120907-25j22.html
Back to top Go down

$1.5m hybrid Jag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-