AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system  Vide
PostSubject: 'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system    'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 am

In an era in which airline passengers cannot get past a US checkpoint with a bottle of shampoo, security experts were shocked on Monday by the case of a man who swam ashore, scaled a fence and walked dripping wet into John F. Kennedy International Airport despite a $US100 million ($95 million) system of surveillance cameras and motion detectors.

'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system  729castillo620x349

"Thank God it wasn't a terrorist, but we have to look at it as if we had another attack," said Isaac Yeffet, former chief of security for Israeli airline El Al. "That's the only way we'll improve the system."

Immediately there should've been an armed response. Heavy weapons, armoured cars to the area that the perimeter was breached. The airport should have been locked down.

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which oversees JFK, quickly added police patrols to the airport perimeter and said it was investigating the security breach.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/i-needed-help-stranded-jetskier-breaches-100m-new-york-airport-security-system-20120814-245he.html#ixzz23VHk48N8
Back to top Go down

'I needed help!' stranded jet-skier breaches $100m New York airport security system

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-