AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop  Vide
PostSubject: Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop    Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 am

A Bindoon granny caught "red-handed" cultivating a hydroponic cannabis crop in her home has escaped prison time, and even donned a disguise to leave court.

Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop  Sylvia353200x0

This morning, Sylvia Dawn Sherwood, 76, appeared in the District Court of Western Australia after pleading guilty to two counts of cultivating cannabis with intent to sell and one of possessing cannabis with intent to sell.

She remained quiet, dressed in a knitted mauve jumper as Judge Henry Wisbey read her sentence.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/i-cant-smoke-it-all-myself-granny-busted-for-cannabis-crop-20120601-1zlxn.html

Back to top Go down

Rights violation: 'I can't smoke it all myself': Innocent entrepreneurial OZschwitz granny busted for cannabis crop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-