AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors' Vide
PostSubject: Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors'   Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors' Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:00 am

A Springfield martial arts instructor propositioned two girls at his successful studio: If you want to improve your Tae Kwon Do, have sex with me, Fairfax police alleged in a search warrant.

Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors' Phanr

Quyen Vinh Phan Le, 38, the founder of Phan University of Martial Arts, lured the girls, then 15 and 16, into sexual relationships, even as they continued to train at his school and at least one made it to the highest levels of the sport, according to the warrant filed in Fairfax County Circuit Court.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/tae-kwon-do-instructor-indicted-for-inappropriate-contact-with-minors/2012/05/23/gJQABhWKlU_blog.html?tid=pm_local_pop
Back to top Go down

Statists make me sick: Tae Kwon Do instructor indicted for inappropriate contact with 'minors'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-