HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL: Statist sailor whines after spy episode in shower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

LOL: Statist sailor whines after spy episode in shower Vide
PostSubject: LOL: Statist sailor whines after spy episode in shower   LOL: Statist sailor whines after spy episode in shower Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm

''I FROZE, I didn't know what to do, I felt trapped … I needed to get out to try to feel safe.''

This was how a female sailor on board HMAS Parramatta yesterday described her shock on January 2 this year when, drying herself after a shower, she glimpsed a mirror allegedly angled towards her from beneath the adjacent shower stall.

It was just after 7am and the ship was anchored off Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.
Advertisement: Story continues below

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told a navy court-martial in Sydney yesterday that as she had made her way into the bathroom she noticed Lieutenant James (''Jim'') McLaren shaving himself at a sink nearby.

At the time, they were the only occupants of the area which the navy calls the ''showers and heads''. She and Lieutenant McLaren had exchanged brief ''good mornings'' before they both entered separate but adjoining shower stalls.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/sailor-tells-of-her-fear-and-distress-after-alleged-spy-episode-in-shower-20120430-1xv60.html#ixzz1tZHP8pD4
Back to top Go down

LOL: Statist sailor whines after spy episode in shower

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-