HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan Vide
PostSubject: Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan   Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 am

In a decade of war in Afghanistan, Australia has lost 32 servicemen. It is a toll that has reverberated throughout our society. In their honour, today we launch "The Fallen", a powerful series of articles and videos that we hope will become a lasting online tribute.

Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan Fallenthumbwide408x264

Over time we will tell the stories of many of these soldiers in the words of those who knew them best — their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and closest friends.

JENNIFER Ward remembers the two hours she chatted on the phone with her son, Benjamin, in July 2009. "I dunno whether I am supposed to tell anybody this," she says, working up to a part of the conversation she's been careful not to discuss too openly until now. "He did tell me he wanted to marry Haylee. He knew that was what he wanted, and when he came back he planned to do that."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/still-missing-benjamin-20120424-1xj9d.html#ixzz1t2f27EMo
Back to top Go down

Good stuff: OZschwitz has lost 32 statist trained murderers in Afghanistan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-