HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin Vide
PostSubject: Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin   Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 am

Sarah Palin says the joke's on the ousted Secret Service supervisor who wrote on Facebook that he was "checking her out" while protecting the former Republican vice presidential candidate during the 2008 campaign.

"Well, check this out, buddy — you're fired!" Palin said Thursday in a Fox News interview.

David Chaney, one of two supervisors forced out of the Secret Service this week in fallout from an embarrassing prostitution scandal, posted at least two photographs of himself with Palin, along with another in which a woman in a revealing bikini top stood in the background, looking at Chaney.

That photo was captioned: "not in front of my son."

Chaney wrote of his assignment guarding Palin: "I was really checking her out, if you know what i (sic) mean?" after a friend commented on the picture posted in January 2009.

http://news.yahoo.com/ousted-secret-supervisor-joked-palin-032453834.html
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin   Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

Quote :
nailin' Palin

lol!
Back to top Go down

Ousted Secret Service meathead supervisor joked about nailin' Palin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-