View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Vide
PostSubject: LOL: Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears   LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:06 am

Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin said Friday that he was chased by one of four large bears in his back yard the night prior… absent his pajamas.

LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Bearshutterstock615x345

Speaking to the editorial board of Valley News in Vermont, the first-term Democrat said he noticed the bears in the back yard late at night, outside his rental home near Monteplier, where they were nosing at his bird feeders just feet from his windows.

After shouting at them from relative safety, for some reason Shumlin said he decided to fetch the bird feeders, explaining that he didn’t want the bears to become a frequent feature on his property.

“The (bear) charges me on the porch — I’m tearing through the door,” he reportedly said. “You almost lost the governor. Security was not there. I was within three feet of getting ‘arrrh.’”

Shumlin is also quoted as saying: “I sleep like many Vermont boys, without too much clothing at night. I’m not a big pajama person. The bottom line is: The bears were dressed better than I and they could have done some real damage.”

He also showed a brief video of the encounter to the Valley News, though it’s not clear what exactly the footage revealed.

Shumlin concluded that leaving bird feeders in Vermont yards during the spring time is inadvisable because it may attract bears.

“I had a tough night,” he reportedly said.

Shumlin’s bizarre tale marks the second bear encounter to hit national media this week: A Los Angeles man came upon a bear in the alley behind his home just two days ago, and footage from a news helicopter showed him walking directly at the creature with his head down and a mobile device in his hand.

His reaction when he finally noticed the bear became the source of jokes over the week, but chances are people will be snarking on Shumlin for much longer.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/13/naked-vermont-governor-almost-eaten-by-bears/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears   LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 am

Pics or it didn't happen!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears   LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:33 am

LOL!

Or as Charno would have said: Tits, or GTFO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears   LOL:  Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL: Naked Vermont governor almost eaten by bears

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-