AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse - The arrest, I mean...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse  - The arrest, I mean... Vide
PostSubject: Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse - The arrest, I mean...   Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse  - The arrest, I mean... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 am

A former California teacher who made national headlines when he left his job and family to move in with an 18-year-old student was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexually abusing a different student more than a decade ago, police said.

Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse  - The arrest, I mean... Imagedysr

Christopher Hooker, 41, was arrested for investigation of oral copulation with a minor.

Police said the case stems from a 1998 relationship he had with a 17-year-old student from Davis High School in Modesto, where he once taught.

Hooker appeared in court Friday. A judge set his bail at $50,000 and assigned him a public defender, the Modesto Bee reported.

Hooker requested that his bail amount be reduced, and the judge set a hearing next Tuesday to consider the matter.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-left-family-move-student-arrested-sexual-abuse-article-1.1057662
Back to top Go down

Totally obscene: Teacher who left family to move in with former student arrested for sexual abuse - The arrest, I mean...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-