View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Go Smackema1:  "We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2," Vide
PostSubject: Go Smackema1: "We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2,"   Go Smackema1:  "We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2," Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 am

New York City police were Sunday investigating an "Occupy Wall Street" protester who made threats on Twitter about killing police as hundreds clashed the previous day with cops at Zuccotti Park.

Go Smackema1:  "We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2," Occupywallstreetc

"We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2," Twitter user "Smackema1" posted about 11:40pm with a link to Ustream, which was showing footage of the protests at the Lower Manhattan park where "Occupy Wall Street" began last September, the New York Post reported.

The author also posted several other comments Saturday about the protests, the New York Daily News reported, and police are now seeking a subpoena to help them discover who was behind the tweet, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

An anonymous man claiming to be behind the tweets later defended them to the Daily News, saying, "It's not like I meant anything of it. Who takes anything like that seriously? I'm in Florida, what am I going to do?"

He said he had never attended an "Occupy Wall Street" protest, but had followed them online.

Police also said Sunday they were separately investigating threats made to two cops and their families.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/19/new-york-police-probe-kill-cop-tweet-linked-to-occupy-wall-street-protests/
Back to top Go down

Go Smackema1: "We won't make a difference if we don't kill a cop or 2,"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-