HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks Vide
PostSubject: Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks   Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 am

Min Sovannry wasn't born when the Communist Khmer Rouge took power in 1975 and abolished Cambodia's money, markets and financial system. Now the 21-year- old college student can't wait to embrace capitalism.

Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks Artangkorwatcambodia420

One of thousands of Cambodians who have attended more than 200 stock-trading seminars in Phnom Penh, Min said she plans to invest as much as one-third of the $300 monthly salary she expects to earn next year in the country's stock exchange, which is scheduled to begin trading its first shares April 18.

“I'm very excited,” Min said in an interview. “I'm happy to have this market because it's a chance for me to make money from buying stocks instead of putting it in the bank.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/world-business/cambodia-rejoins-the-world-of-stocks-20120319-1ver3.html#ixzz1pYI4B4eA
Back to top Go down

Cambodia rejoins the world of stocks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-