AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo

What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist? Vide
PostSubject: What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?   What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Or Anarchist? Define what you mean by these things, which you are.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?   What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, having an independent nature since being knee high to a grasshopper, my conflict with 'authority' started pretty early in life, school days in fact, (if not kindergarten itself), which years later, eventually led to a bunch of low-lives who called themselves 'government,' attempting to steal my hard earned money, under the pretext of 'taxation'...
Naturally enough, since this didn't agree with my genetic code, not only did I strongly object, but took serious steps to make sure such injustice doesn't take place... many, many years later, um... they're still waiting to see a penny or a cent for that matter... needless to say, though they must know it by now, they shall definitely die in waiting!
During this time, I also undertook years of rigorous study into the nature of government, society, laws, etc... all of which led to me becoming an ancap. Think of it as a sovereign individual or a hard core individualist.
Now what about you? Where do you stand and why?
Back to top Go down
Neo

PostSubject: Re: What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?   What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:55 am

Long story. Let's just say, for the moment, that Morpheus unplugged me then Trinity ... well, you know the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?   What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Caused You to be a Libertarian? Or Voluntaryist?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-