View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated Vide
PostSubject: Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated   Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 am

One letter, meant as a short-term farewell note, included a passage that the mother found especially disturbing: "When I was writing this letter, I was crying. My heart was breaking into pieces," wrote the teacher's aide, who has been identified as Areceli Luisjuan. "Oh! I didn't tell you that I like when you put your arm around my shoulder, and if I told you not to do that it's because I don't want to put you in trouble, but I like it…"

Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated 67928623
Police Officer Ron Chacon comforts 8-year-old Roberto Alvarez, who was weeping over temporary removal of teachers from Miramonte Elementary School.

The episode has become the subject of a law enforcement inquiry and an internal review by the Los Angeles Unified School District. According to the mother, however, sheriff's deputies and the school system failed to take her seriously the first time she brought the matter to their attention.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-miramonte-20120208,0,485100.story
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated Vide
PostSubject: Re: Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated   Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 am

In a dramatic move to quell parents' fears, Los Angeles school officials said they will temporarily replace the entire staff of an elementary school south of downtown Los Angeles, where two teachers have been accused of lewd acts against students.

Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent John Deasy announced the action at a tense meeting on Monday evening in which Miramonte Elementary School parents chanted "cover-up!" and accused the school system of failing to protect their children.

Some parents said they were alarmed by reports that students had complained about one of the accused teachers several times in the last two decades.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/entire-staff-at-la-school-to-be-replaced-after-abuse-allegations-20120208-1r92t.html#ixzz1lrffO1sc
Back to top Go down

Idiots: Love letters to pupil investigated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-