AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners  Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners    OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 am

Entrepreneur and "Buy Australian" campaigner Dick Smith says he will "rubbish" the electronics business he founded and that still bears his name if it is sold into foreign ownership.

OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners  Smith-420x0

"There will be a real problem if Woolworths do sell it to a foreign-owned company," Mr Smith said, in response to news that Woolworths plans to close underperforming stores and sell the consumer electronics business after years of underperformance.

"I'll rubbish them the whole time. They wouldn't want to pay much."

Asked why he would attack the foreign takeover of his namesake stores, Mr Smith said: "Because I'm a proud Australian and this is just continuing where all the wealth is going overseas and damaging our country.

"I would just point out all the time that this is further destruction of Australia."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/dick-smith-vows-to-fight-sale-to-foreigners-20120131-1qql1.html#ixzz1l1juomvx
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz Idiot of the Year Award Goes to: Dick Smith who vows to fight sale to foreigners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-