HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match Vide
PostSubject: Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match   Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 am

Warren Buffett is willing to put his money where his mouth is, if only congressional Republicans would join him.

Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match Art-buffett-420x0

The American billionaire investor, in the new issue of Time magazine, says he would donate $US1 to paying down the national debt for every dollar donated by a Republican in Congress. The only exception is Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell - for whom Mr Buffett said he would go $US3-to-$US1.

The idea stems from a New York Times opinion piece Mr Buffett wrote last August in which he said the rich ought to pay more taxes. It sparked an instant controversy, with some Washington conservatives calling on the 81-year-old "Oracle of Omaha" to voluntarily pay extra.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/world-business/buffett-to-republicans-you-pay-and-ill-match-20120112-1pw98.html#ixzz1jEcoypFK
Back to top Go down

Idiotic Buffett to Republicans: you pay and I'll match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-