CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

A Few Quotes Vide
PostSubject: A Few Quotes   A Few Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:50 am

# "You've been living in a dream world, Neo."
Not everyone is looking out for your welfare, in fact, much of the time, it is the very opposite.
# Those who possess the gold, and the silver, make the rules AND CAN DEFINE YOUR PERCEIVED REALITY BY OWNING AND CONTROLLING THE MANY FORMS OF THE MEDIA AND EDUCATION. "1984", "Brave New World" and a kind of waking "The Matrix" are approaching faster than many realize. The difference between reality and deliberately projected illusion is sometimes a very thin and subtle line.
# "I care not what puppet is placed upon the thrones of England to rule the empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."
Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild
"Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who writes its laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828
# "Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money on debt-terms requiring tribute both in principal and interest."
Prof. Carroll Quigley, renowned Georgetown historian, author of TRAGEDY AND HOPE
# "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
Thomas Jefferson
# "History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."
James Madison
# "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
Woodrow Wilson in his later years, reflecting upon his signing of the Federal Reserve Act
# "For the more radical and inflammatory my propaganda was, the more this frightened weaklings and hesitant characters, and prevented them from penetrating the primary core of our organization."
Adolph Hitler from "Mein Kampf", translated by Ralph Manheim, page 586
# "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
President George W. Bush

"IF THIS WERE A DICTATORSHIP IT WOULD BE A HECK OF A LOT EASIER, JUST SO LONG AS I'M THE DICTATOR."
President George W. Bush
Back to top Go down

A Few Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-